Shop for Authentic Autographed Packers Collectibles at SportsMemorabilia.com

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ted Thompson...you complete me.

You complete me.

We have more depth than Greenfield has sex appeal. As you can see, that dude is a stallion.
Speaking of stallions - who do we cut? And better yet, who do we prevent the Vikings from swooping in and taking to complete their feeble roster. A. Hodge? D. Bishop? Franklin's guy?

Teddy has icewater in his veins. Developing our young QBs is the best case scenario for the future of this ball club. Don't bring in some chump off the street because he has a few years under his belt, bumbling around the league waiving a team's white flag. No washed-up journeyman for this youthful juggernaut. The more snaps we can give our young QBs the better we will be off if the Czar gets hurt. Yeah, you heard me correctly, the Czar. You see his old school beard? Inspiring. If I hear another talking head call him A-Rod, I gonna puke. Just don't call him A-Rod. For the good of each and every person meeting me at Curly's to watch a plan come together on Friday night.

You had me at Allen Barbre.

1 comment:

  1. On behalf of RG and myself, welcome to The Packer Ranter. May your Rants be filled with equal parts rage, insight, and humor.

    Your picture looks so familiar, I think you may have been my insurance agent at one point. Have you ever lived in Rhinelander, WI?

    P.S. Ted Thompson is married

    ReplyDelete

Google requires us to state we use third-party advertising, who may use information (not including your name, address, email, or phone) about your visits to provide ads of possible interest. For more information or to opt out, click here.
To contact us or to advertise, email packerranter {at} yahoo.com