Shop for Authentic Autographed Packers Collectibles at SportsMemorabilia.com

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Apology to Herkimer Patrons

Dear Herkimer patrons from last night,

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for my actions during the Packers-Falcons game. If you were the unfortunate recipient of splashing beer during my many siezure-like celebrations, I am truly sorry. If you feel that this apology isn't sufficient, I can offer you nothing more, but I urge you to lodge a complaint directly with Aaron Rodgers who was the cause of the majority of these celebrations when he proceeded to go 31 of 36 for 366 3 and 1.

Sincerely yours,

Franklin

PS - I would also like to thank the sweet girl who found my scarf on the floor...four times. You'd think after two times I would have addressed the issue. You would have been wrong.

3 comments:

  1. Sadly, no. I have yet to pick one up. Soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soorjo Alexander William Langobard Oliphant ChuckerbuttyJanuary 16, 2011 at 12:14 PM

    I suggest wearing your scarf around your waist in championship belt fashion. It boosts confidence and secures the wandering apparel.
    Then you can be 2 of 2 with three spilt home-made energy drinks.

    ReplyDelete

Google requires us to state we use third-party advertising, who may use information (not including your name, address, email, or phone) about your visits to provide ads of possible interest. For more information or to opt out, click here.
To contact us or to advertise, email packerranter {at} yahoo.com