Shop for Authentic Autographed Packers Collectibles at SportsMemorabilia.com

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Perfect Life...


Folks,

My name is Robert Greenfield. We’ve probably never met and chances are you have no idea who I am. I’m nobody famous. I’m never in the news nor am I a wildly successful buinessman. And the one independent movie I played a werewolf, my scenes were cut. In fact, I’m probably a lot like you.

But what I have to say could change your life – for the better. I’m going to show you how you could start living your dream life…

Before I get into that, I want to tell you a little more about myself. Some of it I’m not proud of, but I want to be perfectly honest with you.

First and foremost, I’m not very motivated. I’ll even admit, sometimes I’m downright lazy. Also, I have a job with very little responsibility – maybe the least responsibility at my company – and yet I still manage to mess it up almost hourly. Sure, I’ve had some good ideas that could have served me well in the business world, but I’ll probably never know since I’m just too lazy, have no follow-through and take aggressive issues with every known type of personality in the workplace.

But I’m the happiest guy I know. And every day I thank my lucky stars to be able to be part of what I am.

In short, I’m a Packer fan.

And that’s exactly what I told my neighbor who asked me what my “secret” was.

And here’s the best part of being a Packer fan….

Other than it’s free…

Other than it’s fun…

It’s incredibly easy!

You can be a Packer fan as much or as little as you want! I know fans that cheer for the Packers half-drunk in their underwear for five minutes a week before their mid-day Sunday naps!

And it’s the best five minutes of their week.


The secret is our unique fan base.

Packer fans are true to their team unlike any other fans in the world. At the end of the day, all they want is an honest effort from their team and a cold one (and maybe a brat or two).

And if you’re even flirting with the idea of becoming part of this special club, I hope I can convince you to take the plunge. I guarantee our fans will welcome you with open arms.

The lifetime of happiness and rewards is more than worth it – just ask my neighbor. Now, all you have to do is say these three words and you’re in – it’s that easy.

If it can work for me and millions others, it can definitely work for you.

Are you ready?

You sure?

Then repeat after me…

GO PACK GO!

On behalf of Packer Nation, we're so glad to have you aboard. Sincerely,

Robert Greenfield
Head Cheese
PackerRanter.com
November, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google requires us to state we use third-party advertising, who may use information (not including your name, address, email, or phone) about your visits to provide ads of possible interest. For more information or to opt out, click here.
To contact us or to advertise, email packerranter {at} yahoo.com