Shop for Authentic Autographed Packers Collectibles at SportsMemorabilia.com

Thursday, September 4, 2008

You wouldn’t like me when I'm this excited

My biceps are slightly overworked for the moment (yes, even I get sore sometimes). About fifty times a day now, I come to the realization that the first Vikings beatdown (and Packers win) is only four days away. That’s when something triggers inside me and I can’t help but start mad flexing like I’m turning into the Incredible Hulk. It's very intense.

The thought of Nick Barnett blazing untouched through that overrated Vikings O-line and crushing Tarvaris Jackson head-on to the turf makes me want throw up warrior rage.

And my thoughtbox keeps showing me this screenshot of Darren Sharper following a Greg Jennings' fire trail to the end zone and then looking up as the scoreboard tacks another 6 to Green Bay's lead. I’m suddenly a Tazmanian Devil dropped into a chicken coupe.

I can help but be reminded of a great American quote: "Chuck Norris doesn’t sleep. He waits." Tom Petty might counter that with, "The wai-ai-ting is the hard-dest par-art."

Regardless, the waiting is almost over. I hope I don’t blow up before then.

Packers 34, Vikings 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google requires us to state we use third-party advertising, who may use information (not including your name, address, email, or phone) about your visits to provide ads of possible interest. For more information or to opt out, click here.
To contact us or to advertise, email packerranter {at} yahoo.com