Shop for Authentic Autographed Packers Collectibles at SportsMemorabilia.com

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Best of the Ranter so Far


Franklin and I have been Ranting since Rodgers took over in Green Bay. I put together some of the highlights from those last 3+ years. For those that have followed us, I hope this brings back some memory LOLs. For those new to us, maybe this will make you want to go check out some of our previous Rants. In either case, enjoy!

This video is also posted on Youtube here.

9 comments:

  1. That was the best high school graduation slideshow ever. You guys graduated, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fade to black...
    classic.
    i mean, that's friggin art, man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cousin graduated high school, I know that for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, what are you gonna do, beat me up after class? This isn't high school anymore, Birdie. The Legend's dead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll tell you where your gonna go. Straight to the top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beautiful thing, gentlemen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A_Lerxst_in_PackerlandApril 27, 2011 at 9:26 PM

    I'll take that and a large chocolate malt to go, please!

    ReplyDelete

Google requires us to state we use third-party advertising, who may use information (not including your name, address, email, or phone) about your visits to provide ads of possible interest. For more information or to opt out, click here.
To contact us or to advertise, email packerranter {at} yahoo.com